How-to: Cucumber face mask
It’s inevitable that on canoe trips you are going to get a little messy, and that’s all part of the fun! A great way while on a trip to feel fresh and glamorous is to make face masks!
The following is a face mask recipe that we have created!
- Using a large pot, mix some quick-oats with water until there is a thin consistency
- Take a handful and apply to your face
- Cut up some cucumbers and place over your eyes
- Sit back in the sun and relax with your cabin
- Remove the oatmeal
- Take a dip into the lake!
- Come back to camp with radiant glowing skin!